We work closely with our mill to spin beautiful cottons into high quality fabrics. This is not your average t-shirt cotton! Instead of sheer, thin cotton, we asked our suppliers to provide us with a cotton that will make a substantial tee - the kind that becomes a wardrobe staple. Currently, we have two fabrics that we work with:
Supima Interlock Cotton
- 100% Supima Cotton (6oz)
- Super soft and drapes easily and effortlessly
- Double sided knit for shape stability, so fabric won't stretch out of shape
- Sourced & made in the USA
All of our pieces are garment dyed before they are packaged. That means we dye and wash each item after production at temperatures over 200 degrees. Expect the shape and length to be exactly how they fit out of the package – forever.
- 99% Shrinkage free
- Wash & dry at home without worry
- Easy maintenance & long lasting
Our tees are designed differently than other perfect fit tees, which are cut straight and narrow!
- Designed our t-shirts with extra length
- Unique tapered design
- Fabric fits loose around the bust and torso, then get smaller at the hips
- Draped look reduces bulges where your pants and waistline meet
It sounds counter-intuitive, but the extra inches and tightness at the hips allows you to “blouson” the t-shirt at the waistline!
Choosing your size on-line can be tough, so here is a little information about our sizing to make your decision easier. Our shirts and dresses are built with extra room in the bust and get smaller in the hips. Our tees are sized for a blousy look rather that a fitted t-shirt - thus, they are little roomier than most. If you have a slimmer shoulders or a smaller bust, consider sizing down for a more fitted look.
We want to make sure you get the right size. Please note we offer free exchanges - if the size you ordered doesn't fit, we will send you a complimentary USPS return label to exchange for a different size.
Here is a chart of accurate fits based on customer feedback: